Thursday, February 28, 2013

A terrarium for me!

My wonderful friend Riyaz gifted me an amazing gift!  "How did you know!" I said as he gave it to me, as if I hand't stopped talking about terrariums for the last month. I was so excited to finally have a terrarium that I didn't notice how bad it looked. Apparently he had tipped it over when driving home.

So today I took the terrarium to its birthplace Midnight Blossom Floral Design in Ballard. If you are ever looking for a cool date idea this place is where you should go. You can build your own terrarium step by step. They sell all kinds of glass bowls and containers and a wide variety of soil, stones, sand and succulent plants. Mine has a cool lotus pod and some interesting looking shells in it. Anyways the woman at the shop fixed up my terrarium and made it beautiful again. Im thinking of trying to find a unique small figurine to place inside of the terrarium.

Below are some detailed pictures of my terrarium as well as some pictures of the shop it came from.
Thats all for now,
The Indoor Gardener











No comments:

Post a Comment